Jesus wasn’t Roman nor was he Chinese; but he spoke Aramaic. That’s because he lived in “The Land of the Gentiles”, as Galilee was called, due to it’s eastern immigrant workers. He would have been able to also speak the common Koine Greek, as well; and was aware of the nearby Egyptian, Babylonian and Tibetan religious concepts.
* Yesua said: “I was before David”, “sent by the Father” and Psalms records that “all souls return to God.” Does that not sound like Jesus and all of us are “spirits” with bodies?
* The Bible says that living people are “dead” in their trespasses, so when it says they know nothing while “dead” or “sleeping” is it saying that living people are merely dead spiritually?
* So there must be life after bodily death, especially since Jesus said: “my Father has many abodes”, or “rooms in heaven.” And Paul spoke of the third heaven; thus, are other dimensions of spirit existence being refereed to here?
* Could the transfiguration itself, of the “Christ”; then be explained as ascension, including his going away in the clouds?
* Did not Yesua of Nasseri teach his disciples that they “will be one with the Father”?
Is this really the Catholic Resurrection that’s taught in the West, or may it actually be the original beliefs of Eastern Ascension that was known to the Ancients before the writing of the Bible? If so; then learning about the practices that lead to ascension, are of vital importance! For help in this matter, please click below.