“Core Values” and “Mission Statement”
I. Core Values; The Bible, some of the Apocrypha & Dead Sea Scrolls, the Early Apostolic Fathers writings, and Jesus as God’s son and our savior.
II. The (original) Apostles Creed; Written in Greek or the Latin version.
III. beliefs; The “God walk” through out the ages of all true worshipers, which includes other writings of faithful ones of old, through the first apostles & their disciples, and even the Aramaic targum of the scriptures that made it to Odessa & the later Syriac Writers at The Byzantine’s Library of Alexandria.
IV. Mission Statement; Our purpose is to worship only the true God correctly, help others to research & develop our purity in beliefs and practices, and be judged by Jesus as his sheep for the group’s survival of Armageddon.
1. Core Values…….. a) The Bible: Old Testament and New Gospels, b) the DSS shows integrity in the translation of the Bible and how the Qumran community lived , c) the writings of the Apostolic Fathers who were disciples of Jesus first apostles, d) Jesus who descended from the heavens, came in to Mary’s womb by God’s spirit, lived a perfect life, and died for our sins and to save us.
2. The Apostles Creed…….. a) The original statement of beliefs developed over the first two centuries, b) written in Greek and minor variations in Latin as follows:
Apostles creed (original Greek form):
“I believe in God the Father Almighty. And in Jesus Christ His only (begotten) Son our Lord, who was born of the Holy Ghost and the Virgin Mary; crucified under Pontius Pilate, and buried; the third day He rose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of the Father, from thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. And in the Holy Ghost; the holy Church; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; (the life everlasting).” *Note; (The Latin differences are in parentheses.)
4. Mission Statement…….. a) With the purpose of worshipping the true God along: He is one not a trinity and the tetra gram is YHWH, Yehuwah God’s name, b) to assist others in their worship of God: according to the Bible trustworthy sources, c) Continuance of research and development into more accurate beliefs: historical, and archaeological facts used, d) The survival of Armageddon: following Jesus instructions carefully.
- The early church kept the Sabbath (emmilglenn.wordpress.com)
- Questions from Bible Study (Series): What is the Apostle’s Creed? (ptl2010.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Mission? (buzzdemo.wordpress.com)