This is not intended to start a new religious hierarchy, or add to a current affiliated church; but to allow the free flow of the holy spirit in people’s worship. This is more a re-establishment of services held in the homes of devotees, as done originally by Jesus disciples. Though the apostles wrote letters and visited the home congregates, each meeting-house acted independently. They read these letters and old scrolls as Bible aides and applied the scriptures to a messianic, but loving life style.
Mankind has almost always suffered, due to abuses from priests, elders, and imams. These and other religious leaders over the century’s, have influenced world rules to harm their own populations. Military groups and drivers of commerce have risen and fallen, as a direct result of the phony teachings of every religion. All the while country’s have lost a diverse commerce and healthy tax base; tens of thousands of humans are dying painfully at the hands of mislead religious zealots!
Plenty of man’s races globally have realized this. Yet; only after enough determine to reject their local religions, will some of the abuses subside. Many readers on the subject are awakened to the fact that religious organizations, are not the same as true worship. Increasingly; individuals who believe in Jesus and don’t have any church affiliations, are conducting services at home in reverential worship to God.
It is God’s hope that people everywhere, wake up to this reality before He ends temple, mosque and “church” misrule. Thus; we need to act in accordance with scripture to “meet in homes” for pure worship, without the trappings of corrupt religious organizations. Husbands and fathers should accept their responsibilities in protecting their families from all types of crimes, including “Religious Abuse“; and teach them at home.
- NOSAS – intro. sections 17-19 (woodystonedotcom.wordpress.com)
- The Word Via Paramahansa Yogananda: The Universality of Christ Consciousness … The Teachings of Jesus Were Never Meant to be Divisive … (thetanetworkersjourney.wordpress.com)
- Is Mormonism A Cult? Do Mormons Worship A Counterfeit Jesus Christ? (Their Teachings Compared With The Bible) (soulrefuge.org)
- Relationship or Religion? (media4lifeministries.wordpress.com)
- DANGER! DO NOT BE DECEIVED… False teaching and teachers (Jer 25-29,1and 2 Timothy) (walkinstep.wordpress.com)